4.01.2013

Lets Play, "La Loteria" - Mexican Bingo


Do you want to play  "LOTERIA" with me for the next 4 months? I am redesigning the Loteria, with new illustrations.  Every few days I will post a brand new card. As I call the cards it is up to you to mark your master card. The object of the game is to be the first to completely fill up your 16 image Loteria master card. The winner of the game will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card! Please contact me to get ONE FREE master tablet to follow this game please contact me at rromol@yahoo.com
GOOD LUCK!

5 comments:

  1. Roberto,

    Que paso con los frijoles o las piedritas para jugar a la loteria?

    Cristina V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Your card because I have 2 more painting coming very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Your card because I have 2 more painting coming very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mi me late 'La Loteria', y valentina y yo queremos jugar. Mi opinion -Me encantaria poder jugar con los niños, traer para ellos con lo que nosotros nos divertiamos desde nuestra niñes, y pasarles a ellos la magia de 'La Loteria'.

    Que te parece que cuando ya este lista la llevemos a Somos Mayfair para un dia de Loteria, quien quita y hasta Cesar Chavez Elementary School nos da chance y hacer un dia de Loteria.... FUN!!!!

    Saludos familia!!!

    ReplyDelete